What We Do:
CanLiv's vision is to:
- Be the catalyst that brings together patients and their families affected by cancers of the bile duct, gall bladder, and liver with doctors, researchers and partners; and
- To create a community of stakeholders that will work together to advance research,
improve patient outcomes, and search for the cure.
CanLiv supports the vision with the following activities:
- Providing accurate, current Patient Resources to assist patients and their families in understanding their cancer diagnosis and finding the best possible treatment options.
- Engaging and uniting the cancer research and patient communities to drive the science that will improve hepatobiliary cancer patients' outcomes.
- Sponsoring an annual Biliary & Gallbladder Cancer Research Symposium.
Last Updated on 11/1/2012 10:36:28 AM